Friday, February 12, 2016

Picture Perfect - Bird Card


This is fast becoming one of my favourite stamp sets, I just love the versatility of it. Having the Bird, Leaves, Rose and Star Fish it can be used for any occasion during the year. I have sponged the tag with a dauber and Bermuda Bay ink, added some dimensionals under the tag and bird to make them pop off the card.

I have just created my own utube channel where I am sharing different techniques and card folds, I would love you to subscribe to my channel. You can subscribe to my channel by clicking HERE!!

Check out these challenges:

 just keep on creating


 word art wednesday

My Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Soft Suede, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: Picture Perfect
Stamp Pads: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede
Punch: Scalloped Tag Topper
Ribbon: Whisper White 3/8" Stitched Satin
Doily: White Tea Lace Doilies
Adhesive: Snail Runner
Dimensionals
Dauber



18 comments:

  1. The bird is positively flying off the tag. Love the rich colours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I do appreciate your comment and would love you to consider subcribing to my utube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA
    Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully laid out with lovely color contrast and a super image. Thank you so much for joining our 219th challenge at Word Art Wednesday this next fortnight. Your creation is inspiring, beautiful and very much appreciated. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely words Carole I would love you to subscribe to my utube channel if you have the time. I have just started it up and am looking forward to sharing how I make my projects and some different techniques. Angexxoo
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  4. Very Beautiful, I lo the bird! your color palette is lovely! Thank you for joining our 219th Challenge at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Ginny, please consider subscribing to my utube channel where I have started to share techniques and card folds. Angexxoo
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  5. Absolutely Beautiful, The Bermuda Bay Tag with the lush White Satin Ribbon looks a million dollars. Hope you have done the bird it looks as it is going to fly off the tag. As always just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so nice to say that Christine, I have a tutorial coming out in the next few days on this card. Angexx

      Delete
  6. I love the colouring of your bird - very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie I am publishing a tutorial on it in the next few days - if you want to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos?view_as=public
      Angexxoo

      Delete
  7. Love how you've coloured the bird. I may have to add this stamp set to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah - I am publishing a tutorial on it in the next few days - if you want to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos?view_as=public
      Angexxoo

      Delete
  8. So simple, yet beautiful. I love this card! I have to get that stamp set now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessie I am publishing a tutorial on it in the next few days on my utube channel - if you want to check it out, I would love you to subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos?view_as=public
      Angexxoo

      Delete