Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Tea Bag Fold - Utube Tutorial - Flowers and Pinwheels

About a week ago I was asked to do a tutorial on how I made the pinwheels on this card using the tea bag fold technique. This is the first utube tutorial I have ever made so please be patient, it does go for 30 minutes. I will try and make the next one shorter.

I appreciate your support and would love you to subscribe to my channel, I am hoping to be doing them regularly each month as time allows. It has been a big learning curve for me, it is a great way to show my fellow demonstrators on my team some new folds and techniques. As my followers it is my next step in my crafting, I hope you will support me by subscribing to my channel. Angexx

My Utube Tutorial

Tea Bag Fold Technique for Pin Wheels by Angela Westland


Original Card Post

This is the card 



No comments:

Post a Comment