Friday, March 18, 2016

A Little Thanks Card


I have been getting a few requests to do some sunburst cards, so I have done it a little different and made a Vertical Sunburst Card. I will have a tutorial on my Utube Channel very soon with all the measurements for this card, I hope you ladies that have been asking for this one have fun making them. I find them very addictive and a great way to use up all those scraps of paper and cardstock.

Make sure you check out Kylie Bertucci blog as well and vote for your favourite card or project as Kylie showcases some of the cards and projects some of her team have made for you this week.

I would like to enter this card in this week's 
Global Design Challenge:
"Thank You"

 gdp challenge

 Word Art Wednesday

 just keep on creating

 crop stop

My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP: Pretty Petals Paper Stack
Stamp Set: One Big Meaning
Stamp Pad: Stazon Jet Black
Punches: Large Scallop Oval, Oval 2" x 1-3/8"
Jewels: Rhinestones
Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Trimmer





22 comments:

  1. Really pretty, love the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jessie I love making these , uses up all your scraps. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Lovely and fresh....great work Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design, and the colours look fantastic together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sarah, I love making these. Angexx

      Delete
  4. Wonderful card Angela! Sunburst cards are the best. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge and also for taking part in the Crazy Crafters project highlight this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them Kylie, they are so addictive. Great way to use up all those scraps of dsp. Angexx

      Delete
  5. Ange, great sunburst card...I love the colors/dsp you used. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Connie, they are addictive when you start making a few. Angexx

      Delete
  6. Angela this is such a lovely color combo for the sunburst. Thank you so much for entering your creative and beautiful art in our AG FF challenge.
    Blessings, Carole
    Word Art Wednesday DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely burst of fun, Angela! Great card. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's "Thank You" theme challenge at the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Brian, a great way to use up those scraps of paper. Angexx

      Delete
  8. I love starburst designs and this one is gorgeous! LOve the papers used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Karen for taking the time to comment. Angexx

      Delete
  9. What a fabulous card, Angela. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so blessed to have you play along in our challenges. It means so much to me. I'd also LOVE to have you stop by my personal blog to visit me and say hello when you get a spare moment. Have a blessed week, and thanks again for joining us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a pleasure Karen. thankyou Angexx

      Delete
  10. hi Angela, I hope you had a lovely Easter. This card is so lovely, great combination of papers.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Susan, I hope you had a lovely Easter , thank you for your lovely words. Angexx

      Delete