Friday, March 11, 2016

Card In A Box - Thank You

 kylies blog

Make sure you check out Kylie Bertucci's Blog and vote for your favourite project, you will find some awesome inspiration this week, with Kylie showcasing a lot of projects from International Demonstrators. This is not one to be missed.

I wanted to do a tutorial for my customers, my subscribers and the girls in my team to try so I have chosen to do a "Card In The Box", one of my downlines Juan Ambida  was kind enough to give me permission to use her pattern that she recently used on one of her cards that inspired me. I am so fortunate to have such a lovely lot of ladies on my team "Creative Treasures". 

I have made this Card In The Box for my sister in law who so kindly offered to help me clean my house, she is such a selfless person. I have limited use in my shoulder and find it very hard to do certain things which involves stretching my arm  to do day to day activities. I am happy to say my craft and utube tutorials I can do with no trouble. So I am going to give this card to my sister in law with the theme 
"Thank You" to show my appreciation of her kindness.

I would love you to visit my utube channel and subscribe while you are there, I have only been doing tutorials for a few weeks and am slowly building subscribers to my channel.

My Card In A Box




Side View




Products Used:
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Whisper White
DSP: Pretty Petals Paper Stack
Stamp Sets: One Big Meaning, Flower Shop
Stamp Pads: Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral,Chocolate Chip
Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly, Pansy Punch
Window Sheets- cut in strips for back row of flowers
Jewels: Pearls, Rhinestones
Dimensionals
White Perfect Accents
Snail Adhesive
Tear and Tape
Stampin' Trimmer





30 comments:

  1. Love this card in a box Angela! Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jessie - I have done a tutorial on it as well , will publish the tutorial on Monday. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh Carolina, you are so sweet. Thank You. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Great Card in a Box Angela! Thank you for taking part in our international blog highlight and making it such a success! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kylie, an awesome idea. Angexx

      Delete
  4. What a fun project Angela! I love the colours you chose. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Gail, appreciate you stopping by. Angexx

      Delete
  5. A flowerpower version of a box in a card. Great!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card in a box.looking forward to the tutorial.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for your comment.
      My Utube channel is:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA
      I will be putting up the tutorial tomorrow, I hope you would subscribe to my channel.
      Thank You - Angexx

      Delete
  7. Love the wide box - I've always done them as tall - will have to try this Ange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb
      I am putting up a tutorial for this one tomorrow on my utube channel, would love you to subscribe to my channel, then you would get the tutorial tomorrow. Angexx
      Link to my channel Deb is:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ange - have subscribed!!

      Delete
  8. Wow! LOVE the colours and the detailed elements you used - looks absolutely fabulous Angela! Thank you for the special mention. You're the Best! This will surely be a hit on your channel. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana It is scheduled to go live on my channel tomorrow, I have had a couple more subscribers too. Thank You for your lovely comments. Angexx

      Delete
  9. I've ever made them this shape, great card - oil forward to the tutorial 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your comment Eimear, here is the link to my Utube Channel if you are interested in subscribing. I do a tutorial every Monday and Thursday. Angexx
      Link to my channel Eimear is:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous card. Your sister-in-law will love it. Something to display and look at for a long time! Love the long box idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lou, if you are interested I will be publishing a tutorial on this box. I do a tutorial every Monday and Thursday.
      Link to my channel Lou is:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  11. Great card Ange.....love the colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki - certainly was a challenge commenting on all the cards. Angexx

      Delete
  12. This is a beautiful card in a box for such a beautiful and thoughtful Sister-in-law. D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Denita, if you are interested in seeing it on my utube channel I have published the tutorial today. I would appreciate you subscribing to my channel if you can as I am just starting up with it.
      Link to my Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  13. Love your card in a box! It looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete