Sunday, March 20, 2016

Crazy Crafters March Blog Hop


Welcome back to another Blog Hop with the Crazy Crafters this month, we are thrilled to have Allison Okamitsu join our Blog Hop this month. This month we are excited to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) any project that has been created by Allison. We hope you find inspiration from our Crazy Crafters projects. I have chosen this beautiful Topiary Rose arrangement by Allison.

You may be starting the blog hop here at my blog 
 Angela Westland or may have come from the person previous to me. Be sure to click on the person listed under me further down the page to continue your journey on this blog hop. We are thrilled Allison said YES!! to play along with the Crazy Crafters this month.

I have made some flowers using the Spiral Flower Die from Stampin' Up! to make my Flowerpot Easel Card with the Roses from Allison's Project as my inspiration.


My Flower Pot Easel Card

Side View


Products Used:
Cardstock: Old Olive, Shimmery White, Whisper White
DSP: Pretty Petals Paper Stack
Stamp Set: Sassy Salutations
Stamp Pad: Olive Olive
Die: Spiral Flower
Framelits: Oval Collection
Punches: Bow Builder, Pansy Punch
Lace: Mint Macaron Dotted Lace
Jewels: Pearls
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Antique Brads
Bone Folder
Sponge Daubers
Dimensionals
Adhesive Remover
Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Tear and Tape
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot







36 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You DoLally A tutorial is coming up on my utube channel if you are interested. Angexx
      Utube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  2. Wow, you have been busy Angela! Gorgeous! I love yellow roses and I love your bunch! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Gail for stopping by. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Super easel card Angela - its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Carolina, coming up on my utube channel very soon. Angexx
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  4. Such an intricate design Angela - well done! I must try making an easel card one of these days....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Bruno, I plan to put up a tutorial on my utube channel very soon. Ange
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. it's very easy Stephanie, coming on my utube channel very soon. Angexx
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  6. Absolutely love the flower pot easel design. Very creative.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will have a tutorial up on my Channel Desire in about 2 weeks time.
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  7. So lovely Ange. I am a sucker for an easel card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have a tutorial up on my Channel in the next couple of weeks Rosalie. Have promised my customers a Trifold Shutter Card first. Angexx
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  8. Beautiful card Angela - Love the concept and how it stands out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be up on my Utube Channel Juana in about 2 weeks, doing a trifold shutter card this week. Angexx
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  9. What an awesome fun fold Angela - you are the queen of fancy folds! And Fancy cards too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thank You Kylie - will have a tutorial for this one on my Channel in about 2 weeks. Have had requests for the trifold shutter card first. Angexx

      Delete
  10. Love the little flowers you make! So pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank You Lisa for your lovely comments. Angexx

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Thank You Nanette - if you are interested please checkout my Utube Channel.. Angexx
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA
      I would love you to subscribe if you haven't already - I publish 2 tutorials every week.

      Delete
  13. So lovely, Angela! What a great fold on this card! <3 Amazing project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Brian, You are always so kind with your comments and I do appreciate them greatly. Just wanted you to know I really appreciated all the tips you gave us during Kylie's Webinar. I have put a couple into action - Thank You once again. Ange

      Delete
  14. Hello Angela! What a great idea to put the flowers on an easel card! So lovely!
    xo Allison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Allison - You are an inspiration. Angexx

      Delete