Thursday, March 24, 2016

Mediterranean Achievers March Blog Hop


Welcome to our March Blog Hop, this month our theme is "Wedding Dreams". When I first saw the theme I just thought of White with a hint of black to resemble the grooms suit.

Since last month I have ventured into having a utube channel where I can share some techniques, card folds and just some general ideas. I would love you to subscribe to my channel and help me get started. You can subscribe to my channel HERE!!!!!

My Card




Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: For The New Two
Stamp Pads: Stazon Black, Stazon Opaque
Framelits: Botanical Builder, Deco Labels
Originals Die: Spiral Flower
Embossing Folder: Stylish Stripes
Punch: Hearts Border
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Jewels: Pearls
Daubers
Multi Purpose Glue
Glue Dots
Snail Adhesive
Trimmer
Big Shot









15 comments:

  1. Lovely card Angela and I love how you've used up the strings of pearls. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The stark black and white and angular lines ..... and the pearls and shimmer paper ....this card totally packs a punch. Stunning Ange. Completely stunning! Glad we got to hop together this month. Have a wonderful Easter and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Cynthia, I hope you have a blessed Easter. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Stunning Card Ange :) Love the black and white and the pearls just set it off beautifully .. You have excelled again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! Nicole!! I really appreciate the lovely comment. Angexx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank You Sabrina, you might like to subscribe to my utube channel. I publish a tutorial twice a week. Angexx
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  5. Oh Angela, what a great use of the Pearls. I ALWAYS have the line of pearls left over and have to cut them to use the individually, but what a great use of them here. Very elegant x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mikaela I wish they had more line of pearls I just love using them all the time. You may like to subscribe to my Utube Channel I publish 2 tutorials each week. Angexx

      Delete
    2. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA
      Sorry Mikaela I forgot to give you the link.

      Delete
  6. Love the black and white and then the pearls top it off beautifully. Such careful work. A beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for a lovely comment Anna - you may like to subscribe to my Utube Channel I publish two tutorials every week. I would love to have you. Ange
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete