Monday, March 7, 2016

Picture Perfect - Rose Card

I have used the Rose image in this stamp set this time, it makes it so easy to lign up the image for layering the rose image with different colored inks with the tab on each stamp as a guide. I have used a scallop punch to punch out  in Sahara Sand cardstock, stamped my image of the rose onto these pieces then using some dimensionals on the middle rose and under the sentiment to give it some dimension. With the bottom piece of Sahara Sand I have used the Georgeous Grunge and Flowering Flourishes stamp sets to add a back ground for the roses.


 word wednesday

 just keep on creating

My Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand
Stamp Set: Picture Perfect, Gorgeous Grunge, Flowering Flourishes
Stamp Pads: Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand
Punches: 1-3/4" Scalloped Circle, 2" x 1-3/8" Oval , Large Scalloped Oval
Wink of Stella: Clear
Dimensionals
Snail Adhesive
Candy Dots: Neutrals
Trimmer





6 comments:

  1. Angela, this is a very pretty card with the rose stamped on a scalloped circle. Thank you so much for entering our 221st challenge. We are always delighted to see your entries and appreciate your inspirational creativity.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carole, I just love your challenge blog. Have a Blessed Day. Angexx

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful, Angela. I really love that plum color you implemented. Great job, my creative friend. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and share your talents with us. It's always a real treat to have you share your art in our challenges, and I really hope that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen, I always love joining in your challenges. I have been busy starting up my own utube channel and just forget sometimes to put my creations into challenges. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely card Angela. I love the papers and the flowers are really pretty. It's finally cooled down in Sydney :).Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Susan, very humid here in QLD today. lol Be so glad when this hot weather has gone. Angexx

      Delete