Friday, March 25, 2016

Pretty Tea Lace Doily Dress


I thought I would do this real fun card for 
Kylie's Crafters Team Project Highlights this week, make sure you pop over to Kylie Bertucci's Blog to vote for your favourite. I'm sure you will be inspired.

Here is a cute tea lace doily dress, I have done a tutorial on it as well on my Utube Channel so please check it out, it will be on my channel next week. So make sure you subscribe so you don't miss it. I have done 3 different color combos so you can see how different they can be. They would be great for a Bridal Shower, Wedding Card or just a lovely invite. They are so addictive when you start making them.

Would like to enter them in the following Challenges:

 just keep on creating

 crop stop


 word art


My Cards











Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pink Piroutte, Crumb Cake
DSP: Love Blossoms Paper Stack, Pretty Petals Paper Stack
Stamp Sets: Timeless Love, World of Dreams (for the sentiments)
Stamp Pad: Stazon Jet Black
Ribbon: Crumb Cake Satin Stitched 3/8", Basic Black Satin Stitched 3/8", Pink Pirouette Seam Binding 1/2"
Tea Lace Doilies
Jewels: Rhinestones and Pearls
Dimensionals
Snail Adhesive
Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Glue Dots
Tear and Tape
Bone Folder




31 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, Welcome to the DT group....I'm following you back!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Carla Thank you so much hun, I do have a utube channel too if you are interested. Ange
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  2. Hi Angela, Welcome to the DT group....I'm following you back!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Angela..Thanks for popping over to my blog and glad I can now come back to see you too..looking forward to our new journey with Annette..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Hun, She is so lovely. Glad you popped in. I do have a Utube channel if you are interested in subscribing. Angexx
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  4. Beautiful as always, the colours and design are all gorgeous.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to use the doilies Angela. Thanks for taking part in the Crazy Crafters project highlight this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find them very addictive Kylie. Angexx

      Delete
  6. love the dress cards. they are very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always Angela. Such a versatile design with mix and match. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana, Tutorial is coming lol Angexx

      Delete
  8. This is such a clever idea! It looks so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Love all the different dress combos! I think I'll have to give these a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sarah If you want to subscribe to my utube channel the tutorial will be coming up in the coming weeks. Angexx
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  10. Lovely cards Angela and clever use of the doilies. You asked about my colouring on my Wedding Dreams card. I used blender pens and ink pads. Glad you liked the card and thanks for your kind words. I look forward to meeting you in May. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete