Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Screen Divider Card

I have made a tutorial on how to make a Screen Divider  Card, there are a lot of these around with 4 Panels but I like to make mine with 5 Panels. I hope you will check out my utube channel and become a subscriber, I am posting a new tutorial each week but may do more as time permits. Subscribe to my utube channel HERE!!!!!

Once you get to my utube channel if you click on playlists you will see I have started to categorize my videos into folders so it is easier for my subscribers to find what video they would like to watch.

I would like to enter this Screen Divider Card into the following Challenges:

 word art wednesday

 Just Keep On Creating

 crop stop

My Screen Divider Card - Closed



My Card Open - Showing the Panels



Products Used:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Pumpkin Pie
DSP: Have a Cuppa Paper Stack
Stamp Sets: Birthday Blooms, Serene Silhouettes
Stamp Pads: Stazon Black, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Pink Pirouette
Punches: Scalloped Tag Topper, Decorative Label, 1-1/4" Circle
Buttons: Brights Collection
Thick Baker Twine: Cherry Cobbler
Ribbon: Cotton Pumpkin Pie 1/4"
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Jewels: Pearls
Daubers
Stampin' Trimmer




8 comments:

  1. The color and fold are lovely Angela.Thank you so much for entering our 221st challenge. We are always delighted to see your entries and appreciate your inspirational creativity.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carole for taking the time to leave a lovely comment. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely card and love the scenic images you created on it.
    I am having a celebration on my blog...please do drop in when you can.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sonia
      I sure will check out your blog if not already can you subscribe to my channel.
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  3. Angela this is gorgeous, I love Asian screens and you have done a great job with this project. It reminds me of the menu cards I made for each table when I got married.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Susan, it is always a pleasure to enter your challenges. Thank You for having such a wonderful place we can share all our creations. Angexx

      Delete