Friday, March 4, 2016

Serene Silhouettes


For this week I have done a little more Sponging Technique and Masking for the Moon, using the lovely Stamp Set " Serene Silhouettes" which goes really well with the masked moon.

I hope you will check out my utube channel and help me out by Subscribing to my Channel  - HERE!
I have only been doing it for a little over a month, I have been doing 2 tutorials each week and am happy to do one on any of the Stampin' Up! products, techniques or Card Folds. Just leave a comment below and I will add it to my growing list of requests.

My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Daffodil Delight
DSP: Love Blossoms Paper Stack
Stamp Set: Serene Silhouettes
Stamp Pads: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Stazon Jet Black
Punch: 1-3/8" Circle
Ribbon: Early Espresso Seam Binding 1/2"
Snail Adhesive
Bone Folder
Stampin' Trimmer




16 comments:

  1. What a great colour combo for this stamp set. I really like the Serene Silhouettes and used them with some grey shades which looks a little bit gloomy ... Thanks for your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sponging. Such a stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sponging is one of my favourite techniques. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Great shading. Reminds me of Africa. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gail, I love this technique. Angexx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful colours. Everything is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Satomi, for your lovely comments. Angexx

      Delete
  5. Great sponging and I love the colours Ange....lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh just beautiful!! Love all your designs Angela :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet Carolina, thank you hun. I do try, my utube channel is keeping me busy now. Trying hard to build my subscribers. Angexx

      Delete
  7. Awesome card Angela! I love this. Beautiful colours. Appreciate you adding your project highlight for the Crazy Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kylie - I look forward to doing the weekly highlights. It is a awesome idea and I appreciate the opportunity to be included in your weekly highlights. Angexx

      Delete