Monday, March 28, 2016

Timeless Elegance Card

I thought I would share with you this fun technique of coloring flowers on your Designer Series Paper using your ink pads and a dauber and then embossing it with some clear embossing powder. I have then cut out my flowers and applied them to my card with dimensionals.

Please checkout my utube channel, some great fun cards and techniques!! Subscribe to my channel HERE!!!

I would like to enter this card in these challenges:


 keep on creating

 word art wednesday

 crop stop

 gdp

My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP: Timeless Elegance
Stamp Set: Birthday Blooms
Stamp Pads: Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Versamark 
Embossing Powder: Clear
Wink of Stella Glitter Pen: Clear
Jewels: Pearls
Ribbon: Basic Black Stitched Satin 3/8"
Gold Cord
Daubers
Heat Tool




4 comments:

  1. Love the way you've CASEd this week's card. Those flowers are gorgeous and they really take center stage. Love them. Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Shawn I love this technique. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card and love how you have staged your beauiful flowers.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great technique Annie, I have a tutorial on it coming next month on my Utube Channel. Angexx

      Delete