Friday, April 8, 2016

Calypso Coral Flowering Flourishes

I have decided to take one stamp set each month and do a tutorial on my channel for you making 3 cards from that one stamp set showcasing some different techniques in ways you can use that one stamp set. This month I have chosen Flowering Flourishes. I am just loving this Calypso Coral color across the range of Stampin' Up! products. I would love you to Subscribe to my Channel HERE!!

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:

 word art wednesday

My Card




Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Shimmery White
DSP: Pretty Petals Paper Stack
Stamp Sets: Flowering Flourishes, Flower Shop, An Open Heart
Stamp Pads: Chocolate Chip, Calypso Coral
Framelits: Oval Collection
Punches: Pansy 
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Ribbon: Calypso Coral Seam Binding 1/2"
Wink of Stella - Clear
Sponges
Dauber
Snail Adhesive
Bone Folder
Stampin' Trimmer




4 comments:

  1. Die Karte ist ein Traum
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Please Subscribe to my channel.
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos

      Delete
  2. Lovely card and just love your chosen colours...have a great weekend.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie, hope you have had a lovely weekend. Angexx

      Delete