Sunday, April 17, 2016

Crazy Crafters April Blog Hop with Guest Brian King


Welcome Back to our second blog hop this month, today we have the very talented Brian King as  our guest. I'm sure you will find some wonderful inspirations by visiting 
Brian's Blog. You are at Angela Westland's Blog at the moment, if you find yourself a bit lost please refer to the list of Crazy Crafters at the bottom of this post, just click on the name and you will be taken through the Blog Hop!!

Our theme this month with Brian King is "Case The Designer" so our challenge was to select one of Brian's projects and use it as our inspiration to make our own card or project. I selected Brian's Easel Card which he used the stamp set "Lovely As A Tree". I have made a 4 Sided Twisted Easel Card and have used a image from the "Lovely As A Tree" Stamp Set. I also sponged each square panel masking it so I could get 3 colors as my background before I stamped the tree in Rich Razzleberry. Take the time to visit my 
UTUBE CHANNEL for some great tutorials, I would love you to help my channel grow by subscribing while you are checking out the tutorials.

Brian's Card



My Card - Front View




Top View - Showing all 4 Sides of Card






Products Used:
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Shimmery White
DSP: Timeless Elegance, Bohemian
Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, An Open Heart
Stamp Pads: Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry
Punches: Scallop Punch large, Oval 1-3/4" x 7/8"
Dimensionals
Sponges
Bone Folder
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Tear and Tape
Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Trimmer
Simply Scored
Simply Scored Diagonal Scoring Plate









43 comments:

  1. The tree comes up really well on this. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Angela - the card fold looks amazing! Will be watching your tutorial for this for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana I will have to try and get a tutorial done for you. Angexxx

      Delete
  3. Such a great card Angela....will have to check out your tutorial

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Vicki, I will have to get a tutorial done for you once things settle down. Angexxx

      Delete
  4. Wow! How unusual Angela. I love the design and the colours. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! what a unique card angela!! i love it.. cant wait for a tutorial to this one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Bree, I will do a tutorial in the next few weeks for this one. Angexxx

      Delete
  6. I've not seen a 4 sided Easel card before, love the Rich Razzleberry tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sue, it was so much fun making this one. Angexxx

      Delete
  7. CASEing with a twist. I do love the background on the trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Rosalie I do love my sponging. Use it all the time. Angexxx

      Delete
  8. Wow, such an eye-catching fun fold! I too will look forward to your tutorial! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creative talent never ceases to amaze me Angela .. beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Nicole, I do appreciate your lovely comment. Angexxx

      Delete
  10. The injection of colour with the stripe is a great idea-very modern!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you've stamped the tree - gorgeous colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are quite amazing, Angela! Not only are the card fronts spectacular, but the folds of these cards are amazing, too! I'm so thrilled to participate in this hop with you and your team! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your lovely comments Brian, I do have fun making these. Have a Great Day!! Angexxx

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank You Karen - you may like to checkout my Utube Channel - I would love to have you as one of my new subscribers.
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos
      Happy Crafting Angexxx

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. ThankYou It is only one card just 4 sided. Angexxx

      Delete
  15. What beautiful colours you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in love with this card... wowza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will do a tutorial for it in the coming weeks, so make sure you subscribe to my channel so you don't miss it.
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos
      Angexxx

      Delete
  17. Wow, what an awesome card Angela. I have never seen a card like this before. Looks way to complicated for me to even attempt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kirsten, it's not as hard as it looks. I hope to do a tutorial in the coming weeks on my Utube Channel.
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos
      Angexxx

      Delete
  18. I don't really know how to cut my card stock or how to make this card? Help, Please? I really like your card. This is one of my 1st and favorite stamp sets. I would love to case your card, but, I'm sorry, I don't know how! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete