Sunday, April 3, 2016

Crazy Crafters April Blog Hop with Guest Dawn Griffith


Welcome back to another Crazy Crafters Blog Hop, you are in for a real treat this time as we have the very fabulous and talented Dawn Griffith with us for this blog hop!! Dawn is just so bubbly and absolutely amazing with her tutorials which I'm sure you know her for. I definitely have learnt a lot from them myself and how to push my boundaries. You are at Angela Westland Blog, if you get lost on the blog hop just refer to the list at the bottom of this post and click on the names. I'm sure the other Crazy Crafters will be grateful for you visiting their blogs and leaving a comment.

For this Blog Hop we had to Case one of Dawn's Cards, I chose the one pictured below where she has used the stamp set "Grateful Bunch", I have also made a Gatefold Card with a bit of a twist using the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set. I also have made a tutorial that will be over on my channel very soon, so please check it out HERE!! I would love you to subscribe to my Channel, I am publishing a tutorial every Monday and Thursday.

Dawn's Card

My Card



Card Open



Card Standing





Products Used:
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Shimmery White
DSP: Love Blossoms Paper Stack
Stamp Set: Grateful Bunch
Stamp Pads: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz
Blender Pen
Wink of Stella - Clear
Ribbon: Pink Pirouette Seam Binding 1/2"
Sponges
Snail Adhesive
Tear and Tape
Stampin' Trimmer







46 comments:

  1. A lovely card Ange....the colours are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! Such a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card Ange! Very pretty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank You, so nice of you to drop by. Angexx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank You Stephanie, I had fun making it. Angexx

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty card Ange! Love the folding parts, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jessie Such an easy card to make. Angexx

      Delete
  7. Oh wow that is pretty and great design as well-love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lisa the tutorial will be on my channel later today. Angexx

      Delete
  8. Fantastic fancy fold card Angela! Love your take on Dawns card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kylie and thank you for becoming one of my followers. Angexx

      Delete
  9. Beautiful card Ange, love the fold and colours. - might have to get this set too. so tempting hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana, the tutorial for this card will be on my channel later today. Angexx

      Delete
  10. Lovely Card Ange .. so pretty and the fold too .. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Nic, really appreciate your commenting. Angexx

      Delete
  11. So pretty, love the colours, and I just love a "fold" card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sue, I have done a tutorial on this card, it will be on my channel later today. Angexx

      Delete
  12. This card of dawns is a fave of mine! Very pretty Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I love doing fun folds. Angexx

      Delete
  13. You picked a beautie! Great CASEing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Fiona, I love this stamp set and I just love doing fun folds. Thanks for stopping by. Angexxx

      Delete
  14. Fantastic Job on this card I just love your interpretation of Dawns card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty Angela, I really like how you have actually turned the card completely. Like you I love fun fold cards and I was looking at this same card for an order for 21st birthday invitations, but what is required for the brief wont fit, BUT now I ask you; May I CASE your design for the invitations????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Christine, it is a privilege you think my card is good enough to case. I have done a tutorial on this card on my channel as well if you are interested. Angexxx

      Delete
  16. Angela , I love how you made your card . Love the tri- fold theme and how soft and girlie it is with the blushing bride . Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words.It's an honor to be apart of this amazing blog hop ~ Thank you .
    Hugs
    Dawn Griffith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for your lovely comments, I understand how busy you must be. You are a real inspiration to me Dawn and thank you for joining us on our blog hop. You are such a inspiration. Angexx

      Delete
  17. Beautiful and amazing creation with fabulous colour combo used...love this...xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Annie, I have done a tutorial on this card on my channel if you are interested. Angexxx

      Delete
  18. I love this card Angela - its so soft and elegant in the colours - you've done an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Carolina, so nice of you to say. I love all you do,you are very talented. Angexxx

      Delete
  19. I always wanted to try gate fold cards. I definitely will do. I really like you sponged the middle of the front panel.It's so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Satomi, I have done a tutorial for this card over at my Utube Channel, you may like to check it out and subscribe to my Channel. They are such and easy card to make and sponging is one of my fav. techniques. I also have tutorials on how I do my sponging. Angexxx
      Link to Utube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA

      Delete
  20. Super gorgeous. Youbare so talented Ange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet Em, Thank You for a such lovely compliment. Angexxx

      Delete