Friday, April 1, 2016

Creating A Scene

I have made a card using some sponging and stamping techniques to show how I have made this scene, you can find the tutorial on these techniques on my UTUBE CHANNEL. I hope you will take the time to visit my channel and please subscribe while you are there. I publish 2 tutorials each week, if you are ever wanting a tutorial on anything specific please ask.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

 crop stop


 word art wednesday

My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Shimmery White
Stamp Sets: From Land to Sea, By The Tide, Georgeous Grunge, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Stamp Pads: Stazon Jet Black, Cajun Craze, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, 
Chocolate Chip.
Punch: Large Scallop 
Blender Pen
Sponges
Sequins: Brights Collection
Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Snail Adhesive
Dimensionals





4 comments:

  1. Loving this and the colours are amazing...have a lovely weekend.xx

     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Annie I do have a tutorial on how I created this scene over on my utube channel. Angexx
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos

      Delete
  2. Hi, Angela. This is fabulous. I love seeing your creativity and always love visiting your sweet blog. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your talents with us. It means so much to me that you play along in our challenges. I enjoy your wonderful and creative art, and sincerely hope that you will stop by to join us again soon. Have a blessed week!

    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I'd absolutely love to have you stop by my blog to say hello if you ever have a spare moment. I love hearing from my blog friends.
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Karen for your lovely comments, I have become your newest follower and would love you to become one of mine. No pressure. I also have this technique over on my Utube Channel if you would like to subscribe here is the link:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA
    I hope you have a blessed day. Angexxx

    ReplyDelete