Sunday, April 10, 2016

Flowering Flourishes - Background Stamp

This month on my UTUBE CHANNEL I am showcasing 3 ways to use this stamp set, Flowering Flourishes. This card I have used it as a background stamp with some sponging with Cherry Cobbler then stamped images with Night of Navy. I hope you will check out the tutorial on all 3 cards I have made in the tutorial, this is a very versatile stamp set and can be used in so many different ways.

I would love to enter this card in the following challenge:


 word art wednesday

My Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Shimmery White
Stamp Sets: Flowering Flourishes, Birthday Blooms
Stamp Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie
Punches: Large Scallop Oval, Oval 2" x 1-3/4"
Jewels: Rhinestones
Snail Adhesive
Bone Folder
Sponges
Stampin' Trimmer




No comments:

Post a Comment