Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Flowering Flourishes - Sponging a Panel

I have another card for you using the Flowering Flourishes and I do hope you take the time to check out the tutorial I have done on this stamp set over at my UTUBE CHANNEL showing you 3 different ways this stamp set can be used. In this card I have sponged a panel and then stamped the image before applying it to the card. I also have added some texture by embossing the first layer of my card. Please take the time to SUBSCRIBE to my channel, I would really appreciate it.

My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: Flowering Flourishes, Grateful Bunch
Stamp Pads: Sahara Sand, Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke
Embossing Folder: Elegant Dots
Punches: Large Scalloped Oval, Oval 2" x 1-3/8"
Ribbon: Gold Trim 1/8"
Jewels: Rhinestones and Pearls
Candy Dots: Regals
Snail Adhesive
Bone Folder
Stampin' Trimmer




No comments:

Post a Comment