Thursday, April 28, 2016

Mediterranean Achievers April Blog Hop


Welcome back to our monthly blog hop, I'm sure you will find some wonderful inspiration from all that are taking part this month. You are at Angela Westland's blog, you can click on the names at the bottom of this post to take you to each of the crafter's creation for this month, I'm sure you will be inspired to try a new technique or card fold.

The theme this month is "Baby Love" I have created a Block Card for you this month and will have a tutorial on my Channel very soon. Just CLICK HERE to go to my Channel and I would appreciate you subscribing when there. I publish a new tutorial every Monday and Thursday.

My Step Block Card

Side- View



Back of Card - Write Your Personal Message




Products Used:
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Shimmery White
DSP: Love Blossoms Paper Stack
Stamp Set: Something for Baby
Framelits: Baby's First
Stamp Pads: Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand
Signo Uniball Gel Pen: White
Jewels: Rhinestones and Pearls
Gold Cord
Sponges
Bone Folder
Snail Adhesive
Tear and Tape
Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Dimensionals
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot









30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You Wendy, it is on my utube channel now. Angexxx

      Delete
  2. Love this! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Cheryl you will find it over on my utube channel. Angexxx

      Delete
  3. So gorgeous Angela - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ness I have a tutorial for this one over on my utube channel. Angexxx

      Delete
  4. Love you block card Ange. And the Something For Baby stamps and framelits were a brilliant choice! Totally love the whole thing. Have a wonderful (upcoming) weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Cynthia, I have this tutorial on my utube channel if you would like to check it out. Angexxx

      Delete
  5. What an awesome idea! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I have done a utube tutorial over on my channel. Angexxx

      Delete
  6. Super Ange. Love the colours too! Zx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cleverly designed card and a real keepsake for the recipient x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mikaela, you will find the tutorial over on my utube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos
      Happy Crafting!! Angexxx

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you Rhoda, you will find the tutorial over on my utube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos
      Happy Crafting!! Angexxx

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you Jodi, you will find the tutorial over on my utube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos
      Happy Crafting!! Angexxx

      Delete
  10. What a great card! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Queen of fancy folds! Awesome Angela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie Just loving pushing the envelope. Angexxx

      Delete
  12. What an awesome fancy fold card - love it! Thise framelit cutouts are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank You so much for stopping by. Angexxx

      Delete