Friday, April 22, 2016

Timeless Elegance Sunburst Card

I thought I'd share how you can use up all those scraps of paper and cardstock by making a Sunburst Card, it is such a lovely effect and you get to use up all those scraps. I would love you to stop by my Utube Channel where I have been busy doing 2 tutorials each week - CLICK HERE and it will take you directly to my Channel, I would appreciate it if you would subscribe to my channel while you are there.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


 waw

 cs


 diesrus

My Card




Products Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
DSP: Timeless Elegance
Stamp Set: Choose Happiness
Stamp Pads: Stazon Jet Black
Ribbon: Basic Black Stitched Satin 3/8"
Embellishments: Have a Cuppa Charms
Jewels: Rhinestones
Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Trimmer




7 comments:

  1. Perfect use of those scraps! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘BLACK & WHITE’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Angela - loving that background! TFS at WAW - have a blessed week Gail Scott DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Gail, for taking the time to pop by. I do appreciate it . Angexxx

      Delete
  3. Hi, Angela! Your cards and projects are always SO inspiring and creative. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday as well as at CropStop. I'm so grateful to have you play along. May God bless your week, and please join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Karen, you are such a sweetie. GOD BLESS Angexxx

      Delete
  4. You did an excellent job with this Sunburst design. So delighted you linked your creation with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you join us again in our ongoing Challenge. I would love to encourage you with God's Word from 1 John 2:17 which says, "The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever." Have a wonderful week and God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete