Friday, April 15, 2016

Trifold Shutter Card

I have made this Trifold Shutter Card for you today, you will find the tutorial for this one over on my Utube Channel please check it out. I have used my favourite stamp set "Lovely As A Tree" it is such a versatile stamp set. Just love it to bits.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

 Global Design Project


 Crop Stop


 word art wednesday

My Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Shimmery White
DSP: Color Me Irresistible 
Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Petite Pairs
Stamp Pads: Mint Macaron, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Stazon Jet Black
Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Trimmer




1 comment:

  1. Wow, Angela! That quite a complicated project - s beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project Nature Theme Challenge.

    ReplyDelete