Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Vertical Sunburst

As many of you were asking here is a Vertical Sunburst Card, I have done the tutorial over at my Utube Channel. Please check it out and all the measurements are in the description for you over at my channel. Don't forget to subscribe while you are there. I hope you will have fun with this one, this is such a great way to use up all your scraps of paper and cardstock and make a lovely card for someone at the same time.

I would like to enter this card into this challenge at Word Art Wednesday!

 word art wednesday

My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Hello Honey
DSP: Botanical Gardens
Stamp Set: Enjoy The Little Things
Stamp Pad: Stazon Jet Black
Ribbon: Whisper White Satin 5/8"
Buttons: Brights Collection
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Jewels: Rhinestones
Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Trimmer




4 comments:

  1. Awesome. Love this design and the pretty added goodies..xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Annie, they are so much fun to make and a great way to use up all those scraps. Angexxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Ange! Love the colors & Design papers you used! And its a perfect way to use up scraps!
    Hugs
    Cheryl W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cheryl, you may like to checkout my tutorials over on my Utube Channel, I really appreciate you leaving a comment and would love you to subscribe to my channel. Angexxx
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos

      Delete