Friday, May 13, 2016

Floating Butterfly - Swallowtail

This is my floating butterfly card I have made using the Swallowtail Butterfly stamp set, if you are a subscriber to my Utube Channel you will know I am showing you 3 different techniques this month on how you can use the Swallowtail Stamp Set. I just love the boldness of this stamp and the artist has put such lovely deep markings on this stamp for us that it is so easy to use. There are so many ways this stamp can be used, I am just showing 3! over on my utube channel this month.

My Card



Side View


Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Swallowtail, Choose Happiness
Stamp Pad: Stazon Jet Black
Stazon Cleaner
Scissors:Paper Snips
Dimensionals
Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Trimmer




12 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous. I don't have this stamp but maybe I can recreate similar with my Watercolor Wings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a tutorial Satomi on how I did it on my utube channel,, if you would like to check it out. So easy to do, sad the stamp got retired. Angexxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. I'm so going to miss this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Stephanie it was a great big stamp , I will really miss it. Angexxx

      Delete
  3. Wow! Beautiful card Ange. Looks almost life like with the wings up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana I have the tutorial for this one on my utube channel but sadly the stamp set is retired now. Angexxx

      Delete
  4. This card is really so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous & striking card Angela. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my fav's stamps Kim, sad to see it retired. Angexxx

      Delete