Saturday, May 28, 2016

Have You Considered???? Joining Stampin' Up!®


JUNE IS THE MONTH TO JOIN - WHAT A GREAT DEAL!!

Join for $169.00 and choose $235.00 worth of products PLUS CHOOSE A ADDITIONAL TWO STAMP SETS from the New Annual Catalogue.

This deal runs from the 1st June to the end of June - if your wish list is over $169.00 what a great way to get everything you want and enjoy the demonstrator discount of at least 20% off of all future orders.

My question to all my followers who reside in Australia - Have you ever considered joining Stampin' Up!®. I would love to have you on my team,"Creative Treasures" many people join Stampin' Up! for all different reasons. 
Do you have to have customers?
 The answer is absolutely NO!

If you love crafting, and would love to purchase Stampin' Up! products and also receive a generous discount on your products, set your own hours without any pressure Stampin' Up! is for you!!

This link will explain all the different reasons many crafters have made the decision to join Stampin' Up!
HAVE A READ!! and if you are interested click on the JOIN BUTTON BELOW. I will be thrilled to have you join my wonderful team of crafters. I will be there to help you along your Stampin' Up! journey.

 Join My Team

I look forward to meeting you, don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. If you click  HERE you will find my contact details at the bottom of the post.

Happy Crafting!!

Angela Westland


No comments:

Post a Comment