Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Mediterranean Achievers May Blog Hop


Welcome to our May Blog Hop, our theme this month is "Favourite Stamp Set from the New Annual Catalogue". The stamp set I have chosen is "Wild About Flowers" this is a great set and can be used in so many ways. As it is a photopolymer set it is so easy to do the two step stamping method with the stamps as positioning them is super easy and so much fun to create.

I have chosen to make a easel card for you this month, you will find this and many other tutorials over on my 
Utube Channel, I hope you will take the time to subscribe and give me a thumbs up!!

My Card



Side View








Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: Wild About Flowers
Stampin' Up! Stamp Pads: Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Marina Mist
Punches: 1" Square, 1-3/4" Scallop
Sponges
Ribbon: Whisper White Organza Ribbon 5/8"
Dimensionals
Snail Adhesive
Glue Dots
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Up! Trimmer







12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Angela. Fabulous use of colour. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Your card reminds me of a painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Karina, that's lovely of you to say. Angexxx

      Delete
  3. A great easel card! I love this stamp set too!
    XOXO Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Ange! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia, thank you for stopping by. Angexxx

      Delete
  5. Love how the flowers look shadowy in the foreground! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Chris, I do love my sponging technique. Very soothing could do it all day. Angexxxx

      Delete