Sunday, May 22, 2016

Rose Wonder

I've been meaning to use this stamp set for a little while and I'm sure it won't be the last. I stamped the Rose image and colored in with my New In Colors Stampin Write Markers, stamped the sentiment  in basic black and using the diecut from the Rose Wonder bundle attached the sentiment to the card with dimensionals.

Make sure you check out my Utube Channel for lots of ideas in my tutorials.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

 what will you stamp

My Card




Products Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set Bundle: Rose Wonder
Stamp Pads: (Emerald Envy, Sweet Sugarplum - coming 1st June), Basic Black, Stazon Black
Stampin' Markers: (Sweet Sugarplum, Emerald Envy - coming 1st June), Basic Grey
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot




8 comments:

  1. Lovely Angela. I'm fast seeing the new in colours becoming favourites. Thanks for joining us at WWYS this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I love the new In Colors. Finding different ways to use this stamp set now, colored this one with the Stampin Write Markers. Angexxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! Great job coloring the whole thing in by hand. The metal rimmed pearls are a great addition too! Thanks for joining us this week at What Will You Stamp!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Maria, it was a breeze coloring it. The challenge was fuzzy cutting it. Angexxx

      Delete
  3. I love to fussy cut!! But much prefer if there's a die for it these days!! Great card Angela, love the beautiful colours you've used. Thanks for going us over at WWYS this week, we look forward to seeing you there again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Carolina, Yes I have been fussy cutting for years, it's a shame that they didn't do a matching die for the rose. Angexxx

      Delete