Saturday, May 7, 2016

Traveller - Male Card

Today I have made a Male Card at long last, it has been a little while so I thought it was time for a couple of male cards this month. This card I have used 4 stamp sets to achieve the layers and textures on this card. I hope you like it.

Please take the time to visit my Utube Channel  HERE and view all my tutorials!!

My Card

Inside of my card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Stamp Sets: Traveler, Gorgeous Grunge, Enjoy the Little Things, World Map
Stamp Pads: Stazon Jet Black, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze
Brads: Antique
Wink of Stella: Clear
Candy Dots: Regals
Scissors: Paper Snips
Dimensionals
Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Trimmer





3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous masculine card, like the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous masculine card, like the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Donna, appreciate you stopping by. Angexxx

      Delete