Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Diagonal Trifold Card

I thought I would cover a Fun Fold Card and a Brayer Colored Background Technique for you today. You can find the card tutorial and the brayer coloring technique over at my UTUBE CHANNEL today. I hope you will give them a try, it is such a effective technique and I love this card fold.

You can easily click on the products on the carousel at the bottom of this post to purchase them, it will take you directly to that item and to my online store - Happy Shopping!!

Take the time to visit Kylie Bertucci's Blog Post to vote for your favourite card or project, there are some lovely projects to choose from and give you some ideas and inspiration.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


 word art wednesday

 crop stop

My Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Sets: Wild About Flowers, Sheltering Tree
Stampin' Up! Stamp Pads: Pool Party, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive (1st Card Pictured)
Stampin' Up! Stamp Pads: Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Old Olive (2nd Card Pictured)
Brayer
Ribbon: Whisper White Organza 5/8"
Jewels: Rhinestones
Tear and Tape Adhesive
Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Trimmer




16 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Angela. I adore your brayer effect. The stamp set used for your top card is one I definitely want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim, it is a lovely stamp set and in the current catalogue too. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Both cards are beautiful but I really love the Night of Navy mixed with Pumpkin Pie! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Angela and striking colour combinations. I like them both equally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these colour combos! Razzelberry is my favorite xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both beautiful cards Ange. I especially love the colours you've used and the brayer effect is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana, lovely of you to say. Angexx

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous card. I always find brayer technique challenging but love looking at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy Satomi I do have a tutorial on it over at my channel if you are interested. Angexx
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos

      Delete
  7. Beautiful cards Angela. My favourite is the flowers, I find that background captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 lovely cards - beautiful Brayering technique, I'm yet to try it, looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sue, I do have a tutorial on it over at my channel if interested. Angexx
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcFDjRkBcuuleQBlvyEOIeA/videos

      Delete