Friday, June 24, 2016

Double Curtain Fold Card

I have seen this fold on Pinterest quite a bit and decided to give it a try, I am loving it. I have done a tutorial on this technique over at my utube channel. Would love you to pay me a visit there, I'm sure you will find a tutorial there that you may like to try. CLICK HERE to go to my Utube Channel.

Make sure to check over on Kylie Bertucci's blog to vote for your favourite project, there are some awesome cards and projects this week.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 WordArtWednesday


 no 3


My Card





Instructions on making the Curtain Fold:
  1. One piece of Designer Series Paper - 8" x 3"
  2. Score on one side at 1/2", 3/4", 1-1/2" and 1-3/4"
  3. Turn your paper and score at other end at 2-1/2", 2-3/4", 3.5" and at 3-3/4"
  4. Do the other side the same.
  5. Then make a mark at the short side at 1.5" and on the long side at the bottom at 3.5", align these two marks in your cutting track and cut.
  6. You need to do this on both sides at the bottom.
Note: Please see my utube tutorial by clicking on HERE to go to my Channel!! I would appreciate you subscribing while you are there, I publish 2 tutorials weekly.


Products Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Dapper Denim
DSP: Affectionately Yours
Stamp Set: One Big Meaning
Thinlits: Bakers Box " For You"
Ribbon: Dapper Denim Ruched
Dimensionals
Tear and Tape
Snail Adhesive
Simply Scored
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot



14 comments:

  1. this is super cute. I haven't tried this technique yet - it's something I should give a go. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Louise I love doing this technique and also the half curtain fold as well. Angexxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank You Lisa I just love doing this technique only so many you can do though, the half curtain fold is fun too. Angexxx

      Delete
  3. Fun technique! Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, just love how the little spots of yellow show through on the underneath of the folds xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy! Well, this is a grand card - thanks for showing us how it done and I am Dropping by to say Thank you so much for entering your art work into WAW this week Anything Goes Challenge - where you can upload 5 pieces each week - a total of 10 opportunities to win a prize! Happy Dance - it is a blessing to have you come by and join the challenge - may your day be filled with fun and laughter and leaving you with this message "The Lord is Good - All of the Time" Blessings, Gail WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your lovely message Gail, it such a breath of fresh air to receive your scripture message. GOD is Good All the Time. Angexxx

      Delete
  6. Hello, Angela. It's always such a blessing to visit your blog and see your wonderful cards. I'm grateful beyond words to have you play along with us. Thanks so much, and have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    CropStop Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Karen for your lovely comments, I apprecitate it so much. Angexxx

      Delete