Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Notecards and Matching Tote Bag

I have made 10 notecards to go with the matching Tote Bag. I have used a technique called "Wall Papering", this is when you use a plain piece of cardstock and use whatever stamp sets you like and make your own Designer Series Paper. The tutorials for this technique, layering your notecards and the totebag are all over on my Utube Channel. 
Please CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY CHANNEL!!

I would like to enter my note cards and matching tote into the following challenges:


 word art wednesday

My Notecards and Matching Envelopes


Matching Tote Bag


Here are the sizes for your notecard layering.
  1. Base Card: 1 packet of Notecards and Envelopes from Stampin' Up!, I find this the most cost effective when I am making sets like these.
  2. Outside and Inside of card are the same measurements: Black base cardstock measures: 3.25" x 4.75"
  3. Designer Series Design panel measures: 3" x 4-1/2".
NOTE: See my tutorial on how to cut 10 Designer Series Panels from one piece of 12" x 12" piece of cardstock.

Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Shimmery White
Notecards: Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes
Stamp Sets: Flower Shop, Petite Petals
Stampin' Up! Ink Pads: Stazon Jet Black, Bermuda Bay
Punches: Scalloped Oval large, Oval 2" x 1-3/8"
Jewels: Basic Pearls
Ribbon: Whisper White Satin 5/8"
Brads: Mini Silver 1/8" 
Snail Adhesive
Tear & Tape
Stampin' Trimmer




2 comments:

  1. The stamping on the envelope is as lovely as on the card. I like the pop of BB and the tote is quite chic. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art in the #232-#233 - Anything Goes FF Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete