Friday, June 17, 2016

Rose Wonder - Background Stamp

This shows you just how versatile this Rose Wonder Bundle is, with this card I have used the large Rose Stamp as a background stamp and added a 1" band with some ribbon and pearls. Then just die cut the banner out from the framelits and applied it with my sentiment with some dimensionals.

Just shows you how different it can turn our using the same Rose Wonder Bundle by using a different technique. I have made 5 different cards using this bundle so far just by changing the technique I have used. I have a Utube Tutorial over on my Channel showing the 5 cards I have made.

 rose

 rose

My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock; Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Island Indigo
Bundle: Rose Wonder
Stamp Pad: Elegant Eggplant
Ribbon: White Organza 5/8"
Jewels: Rhinestones
Sequin Assortment: Brights
Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot





No comments:

Post a Comment