Thursday, June 16, 2016

Rose Wonder Bundle

I thought I would show you this card I have made with the "Rose Wonder Bundle" this bundle makes it so easy to make various cards using different techniques. Make sure you check out my Utube Channel for ideas on  various Stampin Up stamp sets, Techniques and Tips .

With this card I die cut the large rose, and used the cut out corner and applied it to my card. Then using the Fine-Tip Glue pen added the large rose I cut out. This card could be used for any occasion.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

 wordwednesday


 flowers

 cropstop

My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Bundle: Rose Wonder 
Stamp Pads: Cherry Cobbler
Punch: Circle 2"
Jewels: Rhinestones
Wink of Stella: Clear
Dimensionals
Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot




11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Angela every time I see this set I say to myself 'Self you must get this set!' & I am still to do it! Your gorgeous card has served as a timely reminder. Gorgeous colour combo, Thank you for sharing this beauty Ange xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim, lovely of you to pop by. It is a great one to do a few different techniques with. I will have a tutorial next week outlining about 4 techniques that can be used with this bundle. Angexxx

      Delete
  3. Wunderschön die Karte liebe Angela
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card from you Angela. I look forward to seeing your four techniques! Thank you so much for joining us at Global Design Project as we CASE Shawn this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Paula. On my utube channel now. Angexxx

      Delete
  5. I agree with Paula. Another beautiful creation. I love what you have done to get that perfect corner the idea is just superb. Thanks for sharing.x Bibi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Bibi I really appreciate the lovely comment. Angexxx

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card and for taking the time to play along with this Global Design Project CASE challenge. I am so honored you took the time. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Shawn , I love doing your challenges. Time catches up on me sometimes. Angexxx

      Delete