Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Single Curtain Fold

I am just loving the Curtain Fold technique, this time I have done a single curtain fold. I do love the full curtain fold but just loving this technique and the single curtain fold just gives it a different look.

I also have used the beautiful new Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! Floral Boutique, I just love this DSP and can see me buying more of this one definitely.


 curtain



 word art wednesday


 paper players
My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
DSP: Floral Boutique
Stamp Set: Floral Phrases
Stamp Pads: Night of Navy
Punch: Bow Builder
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Lace: Very Vanilla Lace Trim 1/2"
Tear & Tape
Glue Dots
Snail Adhesive
Simply Scored
Stampin' Trimmer




8 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love the curtain fold and the bow is a nice touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and unique take on our sketch--thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Nance it's amazing what you can come up with if you turn the sketch. Angexxx

      Delete
  3. How do you make the folds in the card
    What size paper do you start with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your interest - here is the link to the tutorial on my Utube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKXXsgezQq4

      Delete