Friday, June 10, 2016

Sitting Here - Creating A Scene with Masking


I thought I would create a scene with this great new stamp set from the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue which was released on the 1st June this year. I started by sponging my Whisper White panel with Soft Sky, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz. Then I went ahead and stamped the images on a sticky note and cut them out creating masks for my scene using the stamp set Sitting Here.

Firstly, I stamped the first cushion, covered it with my mask before stamping the second cushion. I then put my second mask on second cushion and stamped my cat. Putting all the masks on the cushions and the cat I then stamped the swing, take off your masks and you have the first part of your scene. I then stamped the bird on the back of the seat swing, stamped the flowerpot and my sentiment. I then put my mask over the flowerpot and stamped in some grass. I hope you like this card I have created for you.

Don't forget to visit Kylie's Blog HERE to vote for your favourite card or project.

My Card




Products Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Shimmery White
DSP: Pop of Pink
Stamp Set: Sitting Here
Stamp Pads: Soft Sky, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim, Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach
Sticky Notes: to make my masks
Punch: 3/4" Circle - to punch out my round cushion
Wink of Stella: Clear
Jewels: Rhinestones
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Fine-Tip Glue
Snail Adhesive
Multi Purpose Liquid Glue
Dimensionals
Sponges
Stampin' Trimmer



2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and restful card - colour choices and subject matter. And that's one brave bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Thank You Stephanie. Angexxxx

    ReplyDelete