Saturday, June 4, 2016

Wallpaper Technique

I wanted to do a tutorial on this technique 
"The Wall Paper Technique" it is awesome. You can make your own Design Series Paper or a Unique Background for your card. I have the tutorial over on my utube channel, please check it out. CLICK HERE to go to my 
Utube Channel.

I would like to put my card into the following challenges:


 sketch challenge


 crop stop



 word art


My Card

Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay
Stamp Sets: Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Sheltering Tree
Stampin' Up! Stamp Pads: Stazon Jet Black, Bermuda Bay
Ribbon: Whisper White Organza White 5/8"
Candy Dots: Brights Collection
Acrylic Block: Block "F"- refer to my tutorial
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Trimmer




11 comments:

  1. WOW Angela....I think my fave is the Basic Black, Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry...such a striking combination. I love making backgrounds and am going to watch your tutorial now, see if I can learn something :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim Your are such a sweetie. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art in the #232-#233 - Anything Goes FF Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Carole I do appreciate you stopping by. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous creations as always Ange. Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Global Design Project sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jess it's a pleasure thank you for having me. Angexx

      Delete
  4. You're so good at wallpapering Angela. Gorgeous cards!! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie I just love this new technique I have found. Angexxx

      Delete

  5. Howdy! Dropping by to say Thank you so much for entering your art work into WAW this week Anything Goes Challenge - where you can upload 5 pieces each week - a total of 10 opportunities to win a prize! Happy Dance - it is a blessing to have you come by and join the challenge - super lovely creation!! -- may your day be filled with fun and laughter and leaving you with this message "The Lord is Good - All of the Time" Blessings, Gail WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Gail - Yes HE IS isn't he. Angexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to know that Proper preparation includes the repair of any defects in the drywall or plaster Interior Painters Auckland and the removal of loose material.

    ReplyDelete