Friday, July 22, 2016

Artistically Asian

 vote

Welcome once again to another Friday, that means some more Team Project Highlights, this week I have chosen to use one of the new stamp sets "Artistically Asian" along with the Hardwood background stamp. Don't forget to check out Kylie's Blog as you will find some of the other's teams cards and projects to be inspired by. Please vote for your favourite's while you are there.

My Card




Products Used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
DSP: Serene Scenery
Stamp Set: Artistically Asian, Hardwood
Stamp Pads: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
Punch: Decorative Label
Enamel Shapes: Metallic
Linen Thread
Sponges
Adhesive: Snail Runner
Stampin' Trimmer




12 comments:

  1. I love this Angela, a great choice of colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ange, beautiful natural looking textures. Love this set. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana, I just love this stamp set. Angexx

      Delete
  3. This is great. Everything on this card comes perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't have this stamp set on my radar but now you're making me think about it! Love this card & the elegant colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this stamp set Jessie, it reminds me of one that was retired that I used a lot of , so I just had to have this one. Angexxx

      Delete
  5. You've excelled yourself! This is exquisite in it's simple beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Stephanie, I am really loving this stamp set. Angexxx

      Delete