Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Birthday Blossoms

I thought I would show how easy and fast you can create a Birthday Card with the beautiful Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper and the Birthday Blossoms Stamp Set with the Lots of Labels Framelits.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 patterned paper

 word art


My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Shimmery White
DSP: Floral Boutique
Stamp Set: Birthday Blossoms
Stamp Pad: Night of Navy
Framelits: Lots of Labels
Ribbon: Stitched Whisper White Satin 3/8"
Jewels: Pearls
Adhesive: Snail
Dimensionals
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot





2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card design and I love the bps. Thanks fo rjoining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Shirley so glad I found your blog once again. hugs Angexxx

      Delete