Sunday, July 31, 2016

Crazy Crafters July Blog Hop - Remarkable You


Welcome Back to our second Blog Hop for this month, our special guest this time is the very talented Tami White, we are so thrilled to have Tami join us for our Blog Hop. You can check out Tami's Blog HERE! Our theme this month is to CASE one of Tami's projects. I have chosen one of Tami's cards to CASE pictured below. I have taken the stamp set that Tami has used "Remarkable You" and sponged my panels and then stamped my images, I have layered my card with the stamp set, sentiment, ribbon and butterflies to give the card some dimension.

Note: I have used the Shimmery White Cardstock for my sponging on my front panels on my card, I find this is a lovely smooth surface to sponge on.

Special Guest Tami White


Tami's Card


My card using the "Remarkable You" Stamp Set









Products Used:
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Shimmery White
Stamp Sets: Remarkable You, Papillon Potpourri
Ink Pads: Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand
Punch: Bitty Butterfly
Ribbon: Mini Striped Delightful Dijon 5/8", Mint Macaron Sheer Linen 3/8"
Enamel Shapes: Regal
Jewels: Rhinestones
Sponges
Dimensionals
Bone Folder
Adhesive: Snail Runner
Stampin' Trimmer










38 comments:

  1. Love your colour combination Ange, I usually go for brights and I will definately try this combo out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Carolina That means so much to me, I was happy how the card turned out. Trying to do new things. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Lovely card Angela.....would never thought to have used this set that way....hmmm time to step out of the box

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Angela! I love the colors, and the design. soooo pretty!!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Tami, lovely that you were able to blog hop with us today. Angexx

      Delete
  4. Really love the colors you have used on this card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Barbara, I really appreciate your comment. Angexx

      Delete
  5. I am loving the little purple heart dots. Im thinking they are going to have to go on my next order. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the new enamel shapes Tamie, they are awesome. Angexxx

      Delete
  6. Cool take on Tami's card Angela! I love that stamp set and those timeless butterflies. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Gail, I hope they never retire those butterflies, just love them. Angexxx

      Delete
  7. love the colour combo Angela, you take on Tami's card is awesome I love what you have created xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Leisa You are such a sweetie. I have had this stamp set for a while and just wasn't sure how I wanted to use it. Just got stuck into it and really like how it turned out. Angexxx

      Delete
  8. Love your colour combinations! A very beautiful card .

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card. Love the colour combination together and how it all comes together to make a lovely composition. Well done and thanks for sharing.☺😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Louise I really appreciate your comments. Angexx

      Delete
  10. What a striking card! Great design and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely as always Ange :) you never fail to impress me with your great cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Nicole, I appreciate your support and your friendship. You are a awesome person and you have shown me to push my boundaries and I truely appreciate that. Angexx

      Delete
  12. I love the colours you have used Angela, great CASE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Ange. So rich in detail and the colours works so well together. Must try these colours out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Juana, you have inspired me to push myself out of my comfort zones. You are an awesome team member and I am so blessed to have you on my team. Angexx

      Delete
  14. Great Case. Beautiful color combination. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Satomi, We all learn from each other. I appreciate your kind words. Angexx

      Delete
  15. Beautiful, Angela, the card has such a richness to it, with the colours you have used and of course the butterflies, very beautiful indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Christine for your lovely comments. I do appreciate it so much. Angexx

      Delete
  16. Lovely card Angela. You've used one of my all time favourite sets :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kirsten, I have had this stamp set for a while and have only just started to use it. Like you I am loving it. Angexx

      Delete
  17. Such a pretty colour combo & I love this stamp set, it was one of the first ones I bought! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank You Jessie I've had it for ages and just haven't got around to use it till now. Love it. Angexo

      Delete