Sunday, July 10, 2016

Crazy Crafters July Blog Hop


This month we have the very talented Tracy May as our very special guest joining us on our blog hop. Our theme this month is CASING Tracy May - Choose a card or project of Tracy's and CASE - Copy and Selectively Edit. 


Tracy's Card



I wanted to show case the new Stampin' Up! In Colors so I have made this group of Thank You Cards using Sweet Sugarplum, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach. I have been wanting to use the Timeless Textures Stamp Set for some time, as Tracy has used it on her card it gave me the opportunity to use it on my Thank You Cards I have made. I am really loving this stamp set the more I use it.

My Cards






Products Used:
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy and Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Timeless Textures, One Big Meaning, Best Birds
Stamp Pads: Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach and Emerald Envy
Framelits: Layering Circles
Punch: 2" Circle
Ruched Ribbon 1cm: Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach and Emerald Envy
Adhesive: Snail Glue Runner
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot










36 comments:

  1. Great way to showcase the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Angela! I think my fave is the Dapper Denim one. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Gail, I love the Dapper Denim as well. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cards Angela, too hard to choose a favourite, I love all the new colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Angela, great way to showcase the in colours - I think I have a soft spot for Emerald Envy as my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Leisa , I think we all have our fav. one. Angexx

      Delete
  5. Such a gorgeous set of cards, Ange! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely set of cards Angela. I love how the smoky slate makes the in-colours stand out! I'm so happy to be hopping with you today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for your kind words Tracy, we are all so grateful you are our guest in our Blog Hop today. Angexx

      Delete
  7. Lovely cards Angela! I really love the in colours and you've showcased them so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Nicole I do love these In Colors, they are a great set of colors. Angexx

      Delete
  8. As always Angela you show us how simple it is to go out and make a set of cards, by just change on element and this is the colour. I am in love with the new In Colours and this set I would dearly love to case and make a box to hold them it. They are just Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Christine for your lovely words, I do make these as a set and then make a tote bag to hold them in. It is a popular item with my classes and my customers. Angexx

      Delete
  9. Ahh, these are so pretty Ange. The contrasting grey works perfectly with each x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lisa, I appreciate you stopping by. Angexx

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous set of cards Angela. Love all the In Colors, and you've showcased it so beautifully along with coordinating ribbons too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just loving all the In Colors Juana. They do compliment each other and makes it a breeze with the ruched ribbons. Angexx

      Delete
  11. Stunning cards Ange :) The 16/18 In Colours are just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole I am just loving these new in colors. Angexx

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous CASE Angela - love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Carolina. Just loving these new in colors. Angexx

      Delete
  13. What a great take on Tracy's card. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Angela! Love how you have stamped the background of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely, Angela! Great use of these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great way to showcase the In Colors. I usually have a hard time to use a big sentiment but you gave me a great inspiration. I'd love to CASE it with other sentiment set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Satomi what a lovely thing when someone wants to case your card. Would love to see what you come up with. Angexx

      Delete