Friday, July 15, 2016

International Blog Highlight - In This World

 vote link

Our Theme is: #frommetoyouwhenyourefeelingblue

Welcome Everyone to our International Blog Highlight this month, I decided to try the antique look and have used the stamp set " In This World" I sponged the Sahara Sand Cardstock with Pear Pizzazz and then used Early Espresso Ink Pad to stamp my image and ink the new Very Vanilla Lace Trim to give it the antique look. I used one of the stamps from the set to create a border and finished by adding some of the new embellishments Metallic Shapes, Metallic Seqins and the Classy Designer Buttons.

You can click on the banner for Kylie's International Blog Highlight and see all the wonderful creations we have this week, please take the time to vote for your  top 3!

I would also like to enter this card into the challenge at the Global Design Project "Case The Designer"

 Global Design Team
My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand
Stamp Set: In This World
Stamp Pads: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso
Lace: Very Vanilla 1/2"
Sponges: I used these to sponge my Sahara Sand top layer with Pear Pizzazz
Metallic Sequins
Metallic Enamel Shapes
Buttons: Classy Designer
Adhesive: Snail, Tear & Tape
Stampin' Trimmer




8 comments:

  1. I have to admit Angela that I wasn't drawn to this stamp set, but I really quite like that butterfly and your vintage card. Thanks so much for playing along to the Global Design Project this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Louise I was drawn to this stamp set straight away and knew I wanted it but wasn't sure how I'd use it. but really love it. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Awesome Angela!! Love those colours together. Thank you for taking part in our international blog highlight and making it such a success! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kylie, I am trying to get back into the Friday Card and the Global Design Project challenges again. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Angela, I am so undecided about this set, simply because I really don't do mosaic/antique type cards. When I saw your card, however, I was wishing it was in my stash to play with! I love your overall layout and your colours "spoke" to me. Fantastic project. I love it! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project as we CASE Steffi this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Paula, I knew I wanted this set as soon as I saw it, made me step out of my comfort zone. I will have to do a tutorial on this one I think, I've noticed not many people are using it and it's such a shame as it's something out of the box. Angexxxx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank You Stephanie I'm really loving this stamp set. Angexx

      Delete