Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Moroccon Panel Card

Hi Everyone, I have done another Panel Card for you. This time I have used different shaped panels and different Designer Series Paper to show you how different they can look. You will find a tutorial on this Panel Cards over at my Utube Channel - I hope you will check it out.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

 Patterned paper

 word art


 crop stop


My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
DSP: Moroccan
Framelits: Bunch of Banners
Stamp Set: Banners for You, Papillon Potpourri
Stamp Pads: Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay
Punch: Elegant Butterfly
Jewels: Pearls
Dimensionals
Adhesive: Snail
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot



2 comments:

  1. Great use of the patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete