Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Remarkable You

I have used the Magnolia Flower from the Remarkable You stamp set, I have watercolored the Magnolia flower using a Aqua Painter and also using my Stampin Up Stamp Pads. I watercolored 3 Magnolia flowers and then fussy cut them out and joined them together to make one large flower. The background was achieved by using the new brayer from Stampin' Up! on shimmery white cardstock in Real Red.

You can find the tutorials for these techniques over on my Utube Channel, I hope you will check out the tutorials and give them a try.

My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Shimmery White
Stamp Set: Remarkable You, Sitting Here
Framelits: Bunch of Banners
Stamp Pads: Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Real Red, Stazon Jet Black
Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Aqua Painter
Stampin' Up! New Sponge Brayer
Adhesives: Snail, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear & Tape
Paper Snips
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot




No comments:

Post a Comment