Friday, July 1, 2016

Tuscan Vineyard

 kylie blog

I just knew I would love this stamp set as soon as I saw it, it has very detailed deep etchings and makes creating with it so easy. Along with the beautiful Floral Boutique DSP, my favourite DSP from the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue.

I have used a technique in making this card, using different layers to layer my card by using Designer Series Paper. Make sure you check out my Utube Channel for my latest tutorials.

Check out all the Crazy Crafters projects HERE  and make sure you vote for your favourite.

My Card



Products Used:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
DSP: Floral Boutique
Stamp Set: Tuscan Vineyard
Stamp Pad: Night of Navy
Framelits: Layering Ovals Collection
Punches: 1" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle
Enamel Shapes: Regals
Dimensionals
Adhesives: Tear & Tape, Snail Adhesive
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot




4 comments:

  1. Wow - this is gorgeous! And it brings back lovely memories to me of my Grandmother's Delft china! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Stephanie, I do love this stamp set. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Wow! Such an elegant card.Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete