Friday, July 29, 2016

Vintage Leaves Layered Card

 my card

Welcome back fellow crafters, you have come back to my blog on a great day to see some of the Crazy Crafters cards and projects to inpire you. Just click HERE and it will take you to Kylie's blog where you will find some lovely cards and projects to inpire your crafting juices. Take the time to vote for your top 3 while you are there.

With my card I have created my own Designer Series Paper  with the stamp set "Vintage Leaves", Then with a few different shapes and colors of cardstock I have made a layered look adding some washi tape from the Moroccan pack of washi tapes, classy designer buttons, ribbon and enamel shapes. The thank you sentiment is from the stamp set "One Big Meaning".

My Card







Products Used:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Vintage Leaves, One Big Meaning, Timeless Textures
Ink Pads: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Washi Tape: Moroccan
Buttons: Classy Designer
Enamel Shapes: Regal
Ribbon: Delightful Dijon 5/8"Mini Striped Grosgrain
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Snail, Tear & Tape
Stampin' Trimmer

TIP: Try making your own Designer Series Paper by just putting a few different stamps onto your Acrylic Block and stamping a piece of Whisper White Cardstock.




10 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the collage effect you've achieved here Angela. Very pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Gail, so nice of you to say. Angexx

      Delete
  2. Hi Angela, love your card. I very often do this and use stamps to create my own DSP. Love how you've used leaves to create this card background. The colour combo is also lovely. Well done on a great card and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Louise I really appreciate your lovely comments, I love making my own dsp. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Awesome card Ange - great colours and embellishments. Love the vintage leaves as your dsp. It's on my wishlist now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha Juana You are so funny, we are always encouraging each other to get another stamp set. I love making my own dsp sometimes, makes it original. Angexx

      Delete
  4. Super card. Unusual design and nice to see such a different use of some products. I really like it. TFS Zx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the idea of making your own DSP with stamps and Washi Tape looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Satomi Appreciate you stopping by. Angexxx

      Delete