Sunday, August 14, 2016

Centre Step Card - Flurry of Wishes

 jennifers blog

Welcome to our second blog hop for this month of August, this is going to be such a exciting month for us with 4 Blog Hops this month and some very talented ladies joining us in our hop. This week we have the very talented Jennifer Michalski - you can visit her blog HERE to see all her wonderful creations.

Our theme today is: CASING Jennifer Michalski - Choose a card/project of Jennifer's and CASE - Copy and Selectively Edit to create your own project.

 jennifer

This is Jennifer's Card I have chosen to CASE today!


I have taken the Christmas Theme and the Snow Flakes on Jennifer's card to create my own. I hope you like it. I have also done a Utube Tutorial over on my channel on how to create a Centre Step Card, please click HERE if you would like to go to my channel or you can click on the tutorial below.



My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Shimmery White
DSP: This Christmas
Bundle: Flurry of Wishes
Ink Pads: Real Red
Ribbon: Real Red Stitched Satin 3/8", Natural Trim Gold
Jewels: Basic Rhinestones
Adhesives: Fine-Tip Glue Pen, Snail Runner, Tear&Tape
Simply Scored
Stampin' Trimmer







40 comments:

  1. Lovely card Angela...love centre steps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ange. I adore these colours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Sure is Fiona, I'm getting in early. Angexo

      Delete
  4. Hey Angela, this is a great Step Card, the colour combo is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Christine You are such a sweetie. Angexo

      Delete
  5. What a cool card Ange! WIll check out your video :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lisa I love doing the centre step cards. Angexo

      Delete
  6. Ange, your take on this card is awesome!!!! The pop out center and the snowflakes make this card a flurry of fun! It is nothing short of amazing. I am honored that your team chose to case my creations, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Jennifer for such lovely comments. A pleasure to case your card, Angexo

      Delete
  7. Hey Ange I love your take on this CASE, the colours are an amazing combo and work so well together, Awesome card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank You Rosalie, always like to get a early start on my Christmas cards. Angexo

      Delete
  9. This is a beautiful card Angela. Will need to definitely try this style too. Love how it all works together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Louise, I do like doing the more than one fold cards. Angexo

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank You Stephanie I'm starting early ha ha. Angexo

      Delete
  11. Beautiful card Ange. The snowflakes and dsp looks amazing with this card fold. Have to try this some day. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Juana - just love the centre step cards. Angexo

      Delete
  12. I love how you have done this card :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Tori for stopping by my blog, I appreciate you commenting. Angexx

      Delete
  13. Theres so much depth to this card & I love the colour scheme, it really pops! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jessie, it takes a lot of work with all the panels with this card with doing panels for inside and out but it's worth it when it's finished. Angexo

      Delete
  14. Both are beautiful cards! Thank you so much for casing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is awesome Angela!!! I've watched your video. Hopefully I'll have time to do my version. It's such a BIG task!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it Vanessa, some don't lign the cards inside as well like I do but I strongly recommend it as with all the cuts and folds it makes your card look like a finished card and it stands easily. Let me know if you ever need any help. Always happy to. Angexo

      Delete
  16. Gorgeous card Angela. Love your colour combination. I want to try my hand at this style of card now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kirsten - this is one of my favourite more than one fold cards. Angexo

      Delete
  17. Love these step cards and love your case Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamie I do like these step cards too. Angexo

      Delete