Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Crazy Crafters August Blog Hop - Thoughtful Branches


Welcome fellow crafter's to our monthly blog hop and today we are showcasing the newly released bundle from Stampin' Up! "Thoughtful Branches", I am a Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Australia and this Limited Edition Bundle is available from the 2nd August until sold out. This bundle is just so versatile as you will see with the 2 cards I have created for this blog hop and they couldn't be more different. I have done two tutorials over on my 
UTUBE CHANNEL for both of these cards so you can see how I have created them.

Don't leave it too long to purchase this bundle as once it's sold out no more will be available for purchase , this is STRICTLY A LIMITED EDITION BUNDLE FROM STAMPIN' UP! UNTIL SOLD OUT DURING THE MONTH OF AUGUST ONLY! IF IT LASTS THAT LONG.

Make sure you check out the other crafter's creations by clicking on their names at the bottom of this post, it will help you to see what you can create with this wonderful bundle.

Here is one of my tutorials for you to watch, you will also find many more tutorials over on my channel.



My Cards






First Card Color Combo


Second Card Color Combo


Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Shimmery White, Crushed Curry
Bundle: Thoughtful Branches
Stamp Set: Embellished Ornaments 
Framelits: Layering Ovals - this was for my template as shown in tutorial for Christmas Card
Ink Pads: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo, Memento Black
Embossing Folder: Woodlands
Washi Tape: Affectionately Yours
Ribbon: Silver Natural Trim 1/4"
Jewels: Basic Pearls
Enamel Shapes: Regal
Foam Adhesive Strips
Sponges
Daubers
Bone Folder
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Tear & Tape, Fine-Tip Glue Pen
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot







28 comments:

  1. Wow! PSYCHEDELIC! I love both your cards Ange. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure which one is my favourite. I love the first, for the choice of bold colours. At the same time, I love the second for its gentle, classic Christmas look. The more I see of this bundle, the more I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a versatile bundle isn't it Rosalie. Thank You for your lovely comments. Angexx

      Delete
  3. Two great cards! I think my favourite is the soft, Christmas look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome colours! Great cards xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Yo Deli so nice of you to stop by. Angexx

      Delete
  5. Great cards Angela. Both so very different, shows the versatility of this set well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it Kirsten, so much can be done with this set . Angexx

      Delete
  6. Fabulous cards Ange. Love them both and great versatility with colours. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love this set Juana,, as you say it is so versatile. Angexx

      Delete
  7. Wow, totally different two cards. That show how versatile this set is very well. Love both cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Satomi, love this set. Angexx

      Delete
  8. I absolutely love how you work with colour. That's how I work too. I love the first one, it's so full of colour. You have done a fabulous job with both cards.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kayla, so lovely of you to say. Happy Crafting - there is no limits in crafting - it is just our imagination that holds us back sometimes. I have learnt if I am happy with the finished project that is all that matters. Angexxx

      Delete
  9. I really love both of these colour combo's, the first is so bright, it just pops from the page & the second is so elegant & lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jessie I taught the Christmas one in a class today and was very popular. Angexo

      Delete