Friday, August 26, 2016

Crazy Crafters International Project Highlights

 vote

WOW! What a busy month August has turned out to be, busy hands that is for sure. Welcome to our Friday International Stampin' Up! Blog Highlight, there are some awesome creations this month and lots of inspiration from some wonderful crafters.

I chose to highlight the new stamp set "Summer Sorbet" along with the lovely New Ombre Stamp Pads and the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate from Stampin' Up! I am just loving them. I hope you will check out my 
Utube Channel!

Don't forget to check out all the entries HERE! at Kylie Bertucci's Blog and vote for your top 5!

My Card






Products Used:
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White, Shimmery White, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo.
Acetate: Fabulous Foil Designer
Stamp Sets: Summer Sorbet, Homemade for You, Pretty Kitty
Ombre Ink Pads: Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay
Punches: 1-1/4" Circle, 1" Circle
Framelits: Layering Ovals
Ribbon: Natural Trim Gold, Melon Mambo Stitched 1/8"
Enamel Shapes: Bright
Jewels: Rhinestones
Bone Folder
Dimensionals
Adhesive: Tear & Tape, Snail Runner, Glue Dots
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot




26 comments:

  1. Love both color combos Angela!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Melodie I just love the new stamp pads they are so easy to use. Angexo

      Delete
  2. Hi, Angela, your colour combos are wonderful. I adore purple and green together the heart stamp is a fun image :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Christine, I like to do some clean and simple cards from time to time. Perfect for craft classes. Angexo

      Delete
  3. A wonderful card. I love the mix of colour.
    Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sigrid, lovely of you to stop by. Angexo

      Delete
  4. Hi Angela. I love your ombre stamped images! Such bright and beautiful creations. D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angela. I love your ombre stamped images! Such bright and beautiful creations. D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bright colours you have used in both cards. So lovely Ange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Angela - so gorgeous and bright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Angela. So nice of you to pop by. Angexo

      Delete
  8. These are gorgeous Angela. I love how you've used the printed acetate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lou, I do like the printed acetate, very effective. Angexo

      Delete
  9. Great cards Ange, the second one is my fave! And I just love the patterned acetate! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the acetate too Jessie it is so pretty. Angexo

      Delete
  10. What a great use of the printed acetate. I find it challenging to use one of those coming in Project Life accessory pack but you gave me an idea. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome Satomi the trick is not to put any adhesive under the acetate that can be seen on your card, apply it in the centre under the centre image. Angexo

      Delete
  11. Great cards Angela. I love their simplicty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both Gorgeous cards Ange. Great colours and love the designer acetate. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards, Angela. I particularly like the Old Olive combo.

    ReplyDelete