Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Floral Phrases Congratulations

I have seen a lot of different cards on Pinterest using this Stamp Set and matching Thinlits so thought I'd try a couple myself. This has to be my favourite bundle released from Stampin' Up! in June this year. It is a perfect bundle for Wedding Invites or just a lovely Wedding or Engagement Card. I have made 2, one being the Traditional White Wedding Card and one in Night of Navy, my favourite cardstock color at the moment.

I would like to enter this card design into the following challenges:


 my card


 aa


My Card








Products Used:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set: Floral Phrases
Thinlits: Detailed Floral
Ink Pads: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate
Ribbon: Natural Trim - Silver 1/4"
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot




1 comment:

  1. Wow! so delicate and pretty! I just love what you've created. Thank you so much for linking up with us at Word Art Wednesday!
    Blessings,
    Misty D.
    WAW DT

    ReplyDelete