Friday, August 19, 2016

In This World - Open The Door

 vote here

Welcome back to another Awesome Friday where you get to see some of the Crazy Crafters wonderful cards and projects they have created during the week. Please visit 

I just love this stamp set " In This World" in can be used in so many different ways. I have this time on my first panel sponged a piece of Very Vanilla with Melon Mambo, then stamped one of the images from the set over the sponging adding like a background stamped effect. I then stamped the door and layered it onto a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock and a piece of Old Olive cardstock, stamped the chair on a piece of Very Vanilla and added it to the card with dimensionals, stamped the key and the sentiment and added it to the card. Finally added some Melon Mambo Ribbon and Pearls and some Wink of Stella to step it up.

My Card


Products Used:
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Whisper White
Stamp Set: In This World
Stamp Pads: Basic Grey, Melon Mambo, Old Olive
Punches: 1-3/4", 2" Circles
Ribbon: Melon Mambo Stitched 1/8"
Metal Rimmed Pearls
Basic Jewels: Pearls
Wink of Stella: Clear, Gold
Dimensionals
Snail Adhesive
Bone Folder
Stampin' Trimmer


10 comments:

  1. I really like the pearl on the door!! Great design, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Ange - striking montage. Love the pearls too! Have yet to use this set and now you've inspired me. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both Satomi and Juana. I do like how you have used the pearls. It gives the card an extra lift. And how you have arranged the images on the card makes it a great montage. I havent got this set as yet but maybe it needs to go on the wishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Christine, it's one of those sets either you love or you don't. A lot of options though for creating the vintage style which I love. Angexo

      Delete
  4. I love the grey & pink together & the wink of Stella really sets it off xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that Melon Mambo really pops! great colour combo and adore those pearls

    ReplyDelete