Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Layered Panel Card

I was asked to design a Panel Card for my craft classes but with a bit of a twist, the ladies wanted to step it up. So I designed this card for them to make the basic Panel Card then using some new techniques and layers stepped it up. I have used one of our new stamp sets "Artistically Asian" along with the Papillion Potpourri and Hardwood Stamp Sets. Also using the Bitty Butterfly and Decorative Label Punch with a bit of bling with the Wink of Stella Clear on the butterflies and some bakers twine and Metallic Enamel Shapes.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 my card


 crop challenge


 mojo


My Card







Products Used:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand
DSP: Serene Scenery
Stamp Sets: Artistically Asian, Hardwood, Papillion Potpourri
Ink Pads: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand
Punches: Decorative Label, Bitty Butterfly
Wink of Stella: Clear
Enamel Shapes: Metallic
Linen Thread
Dimensionals
Sponges
Adhesives: Snail Runner, Tear & Tape
Stampin' Trimmer





11 comments:

  1. Totally love the detail in this card Ange. This is a beautiful card with just a touch of Asia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela! Thanks for playing along at Strawberry Sketches! Hope to see you back again this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning, Angela. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your art with us at CropStop. I'm truly grateful to have you play along.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth, Challenge Coordinator
    CropStop

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Karen, I love entering your blog challenge site and try to do it as much as I can. Angexo

      Delete
  4. Well, I couldn't leave your sweet blog without also thanking you for sharing your amazing art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I am grateful beyond words that you continually take the time to link up and share your talents with us. Best of luck in the draw, and may God bless you for sharing.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Karen, both challenge blogs are awesome and I try my best to enter them on a weekly basis if I can. May you have a blessed day!! GOD BLESS - Angexo

      Delete
  5. Wow...I am crazy about this card...everything about it is so eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Deb for your lovely comment. Angexo

      Delete
  6. This is so gorgeous! Love the soft neutrals and all the texture and interest. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete