Monday, August 15, 2016

Moroccan Birthday Card

I love this technique, it's a great way to use up all those scraps of Designer Series Paper you have left over. I have a tutorial on my Utube Channel on this technique. 
CLICK HERE to go to my channel. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

 birthday

 patterned paper

 my card


My Card





Products Used:
Cardstock: Emerald Envy, Whisper White
DSP: Moroccan
Stamp Set: Birthday Blossoms
Framelits: Lots of Labels
Stamp Pads: Emerald Envy
Ribbon: Ruched Emerald Envy 3/8"
Dimensionals
Adhesive: Snail, Tear & Tape
Stampin' Trimmer
Big Shot




2 comments:

  1. Love this shade of green and how you used all your scraps. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete